Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud Training
Q Academy's Adobe Creative Cloud Training is a whole new experience for digital media creation! The Creative Cloud Suite gives you all the tools you need to turn your brightest ideas into your best work spanning across your desktop and mobile devices. It is a software package that inspires creativity and is essential for making businesses look their best.
Based on the modules selected, student will have demonstrated proficiency in the relevant Adobe software(s);
- Use Illustrator to create vector graphics such as logos, icons & web elements
- Use Photoshop to create, edit, manipulate, optimize and add effects to digital graphics
- Use Acrobat to create both static and editable documents & brochures
- Use InDesign to lay out posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books
- Use Fireworks for editing bitmap & vector graphics for web, screen & various devices
- Use After Effects to create post-production visual effects and motion graphics for film
- Use Flash to create animations, video games, web apps and desktop apps
- Use Premiere to produce broadcast-quality and high-def video in a variety of formats
- Use Director as a multimedia application authoring platform to create content
- Use Dreamweaver as an integrated development environment and file manager
Whether you're new to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite or need a refresher on any of the programs, we have classes to start you off. The course content can be completely customized enabling you to learn how to build your current or dream project.
An interview to identify areas of interest prior to enrollment is required. Please contact the Q Academy administration team to schedule an appointment @ 250-298-5059