Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. Microsoft Access stores data in its own format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Whether you are new to Access or have used Access in the past, our courses will give you the skills you need to understand the many powerful features Access contains to enable you to gather and interpret your database more effectively and efficiently.
On a more advanced level, students learn about how to enter data into tables, create queries, create multi-forms and reports to capture information online and use permissions to protect databases.
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft Access Training Courses We Offer:
Level One- Database Design - Learning the basics of building, editing, and customizing databases.
- Microsoft Access 2010 Level 1 - Database Design
- Microsoft Access 2013 Level 1 - Database Design
- Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1 - Database Design
- Microsoft Access 365 Level 1 - Database Design
Level Two Advanced Database Design - Enhancing databases through the use of advanced features.
- Microsoft Access 2010 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design
- Microsoft Access 2013 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design
- Microsoft Access 2016 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design
- Microsoft Access 365 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design
Level Three Data Entry and Reports - Understanding and analyzing databases.
- Microsoft Access 2010 - Data Entry and Reports
- Microsoft Access 2013 - Data Entry and Reports
- Microsoft Access 2016 - Data Entry and Reports
- Microsoft Access 365 - Data Entry and Reports
Contact email@example.com for more information or call 250.590.1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.