Microsoft Outlook is one of the top communication and productivity tools for businesses today. When it comes to preparing yourself, Q Academy has the Microsoft Outlook Training that you need.
Our professional instructors can bring you or your team up to speed on the latest techniques and methods. With these skills under your belt, you'll be able to keep your professional and personal calendars in order, share events and appointments, write and organize email correspondence, and much more.
Choose the level and version that's right for you, and let us do the rest.
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft Outlook Training Courses We Offer:
Level One- Managing communication, schedule, contacts and more through Outlook.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 1
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Level 1
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1
- Microsoft Outlook 365 Level 1
Level Two - Organizing Outlook, and using advanced productivity features.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 2
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Level 2
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 2
- Microsoft Outlook 365 Level 2
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 250.590.1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.