Microsoft Project is a project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft. It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan to keep the project organized and on track once a project has started.
Our courses will teach you about assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads. You will learn how to manage deadlines by utilizing milestones and timelines.
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft Project Training Courses We Offer:
Microsoft Project Level One-The basics of Microsoft Project, including how to build, structure, and track projects.
- Microsoft Project 2010 Level 1
- Microsoft Project 2013 Level 1
- Microsoft Project 2016 Level 1
- Microsoft Project 365 Level 1
Microsoft Project Level Two- Advanced features for working with templates, master projects, and customizations.
- Microsoft Project 2010 Level 2
- Microsoft Project 2013 Level 2
- Microsoft Project 2016 Level 2
- Microsoft Project 365 Level 2
Microsoft Project Level Three- Advanced tools for experienced project managers.
- Microsoft Project 2010 In Depth
- Microsoft Project 2013 In Depth
- Microsoft Project 2016 In Depth
- Microsoft Project 365 In Depth
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 250.590.1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.