Need to produce a company brochure or newsletter? Want to create custom, personalized Thank You or Christmas cards for clients? Q Academy offers friendly and professional Microsoft Publisher training. Enhance your skills with the help of our expert instructors.
While Publisher is similar to Word, Publisher emphasizes more on the design and page layout opposed to writing of text. This will enable you to produce professional looking marketing material at a fraction of the cost of sending it out to a marketing company.
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft Publisher Training Courses We Offer:
– Exploring the Microsoft Publisher 2010 Interface, getting started, inserting page elements, selecting text, page elements and pages, editing and arranging page elements, formatting page elements, working with text boxes, and text flows, managing publications.
– Exploring the Microsoft Publisher 2013 Interface, getting started, inserting page elements, selecting text, page elements and pages, editing and arranging page elements, formatting page elements, working with text boxes, and text flows, managing publications.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 250.590.1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.