When it comes to collaboration, Microsoft SharePoint offers the technology for organizations to stay ahead of the game. With SharePoint training through Q Academy, you can develop the skills to understand, and effectively share and manage content.
With over 100,000 businesses around the world relying on SharePoint as their primary content management system, there is no better time to earn your certification.
Our professional instructors can train you in everything from the fundamentals of how IT infrastructure works, to advanced management of large systems.
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses We Offer:
- Learning the core concepts of SharePoint, including usage, permissions, version control, and more.
- Understanding the basics of accessing, sharing, and communicating through SharePoint.
- Managing SharePoint libraries and structure, and controlling security options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 250.590.1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.