With the release of the CompTIA A Foundations Training 900 series exams, Q Academy brings the latest CompTIA A Integrated Learning Courseware developed with the highest standard to ensure every student meets the objectives of the relevant CompTIA certification exam.
CompTIA A is a professional certification helping students to gain technical skills in preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting, communications, and IT Professionalism. CompTIA A certification is vendor-neutral and well-recognized in the industry. This certification covers the specific tasks and knowledge required for entry-level IT jobs.
In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.