Want to have one place to store your notes (typed or handwritten), collect and organize pictures, audio and video snippets to save and share? With Q Academy’s Microsoft OneNote training, you’ll learn how to accomplish the above and much more! You will also learn techniques and concepts to utilize OneNote’s powerful OCR, search and converting capabilities.
For group or team projects, OneNote can easily be used to collaborate with your group or team over the internet or network to allow people to work from virtually anywhere,
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft OneNote Training Courses We Offer:
– Understanding note taking, inserting objects, linking, tagging, and location notes, using templates & integrating OneNote with other applications, working with shared notebooks.
– Exploring the Microsoft OneNote 2013 interface, taking notes, inserting objects, linking, tagging, and location notes, using templates & sending notebooks, working with shared notebooks.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 250.590.1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.