Whether you need a simple flow chart, floor plan or a complex network diagram, Microsoft Visio is the application you want to use. It offers hundreds of built-in shapes, objects, and stencils at your fingertips while featuring dozens of different templates to get you started.
Microsoft Visio is used mainly by business entrepreneurs up to Enterprise users at the corporate level. It can create 2D maps as well as pull in live information from an external source such as Excel or Access databases making diagrams functional with up-to-date information.
We currently offer training in both 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions, for any skill level. Browse through our available courses, and contact us to take your next step.
- Flexible start dates. Training can be taken during regular office hours, evenings or weekends
- Training sessions are a minimum of 3 hour sessions
- You can follow pre-set curriculum or can customize your training to suit your personal goals.
Microsoft Visio Training Courses We Offer:
– Getting Started with Visio,Creating a Route Map, Modifying Diagram Shapes, Creating Process Diagrams, Representing an Organization Hierarchy.
– Enhance the look of drawings, create shapes, stencils, and templates, connect drawings to external data, leverage development tools, share drawings, use diagram standards (optional).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 250-590-1493
We are located at 771 Vernon Avenue in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have ample free parking and are located just a stone’s throw away from Starbucks, Yoshi Sushi, and the second location of Big Wheel Burger. If none of those options appeal to your taste buds, Whole Foods and Tim Horton’s are just across the street.
At Q Academy we offer complimentary coffee and tea; as well fresh fruit, baked products and frozen treats in the summer. Our candy bowl is always well stocked to keep our students mind’s fueled.